As we impatiently wait for some warmer weather to get our house moving, I’ve been browsing and pinning some decor elements I want to incorporate into our new house. Just because we don’t have an exterior, why not plan the interior? I’m imagining our new home to be clean, simple, and relaxing and the area in the house I can’t wait to kick back in is our master bedroom. I created a simple mood board from some decor items from Havertys to express what I’m dreaming of.
1. I love this class lamp for the nightstands.
2. We recently purchased some oatmeal sheets and the bedding above would fit perfectly with it.
3. I would love to have a fancy, giant mirror in the bedroom. It sort of brings the room up a notch.
4.This weathered t.v. stand is a perfect fit. We love us some aged wood and this is beautiful and functional.
5. I’ve talked before about my love for trays. It makes all our random things laying around seem organized even if they aren’t. I’d love to have a pretty tray on each of our night stands.
6. These prints are very organic and neutral. A gallery wall of botanical prints could be great on one of our big white walls.
7.This little box would be cute to store all the jewelry I take off and leave laying around at the end of the day:)
8.Our new room is going to be quite big and a couple of chairs could fill space and be functional as well. I love the look of this one.
I would also love to incorporate our new love frames:)
How do you decorate your master bedroom? What are you hoping to refresh in your home this year?
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Havertys. The opinions and text are all mine. Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.You can get more inspiration from Havertys on Facebook, Pinterest and their website!
Havertys helps you bring your vision to life. Visit Havertys.com to find a store near you, deatiled product information and design tools that will truly inspire you.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Havertys. The opinions and text are all mine.